Monday, April 7, 2008


So my first true vfx film came out... too bad it sucked. VFX, not too bad- movie: suck. Fortunately for ole Ronnie' Emerich it looks like it will be at least a modest financial success in no small part to blatant media spamming on a level you would think 10,000BC was running for the democratic nomination in the US. Incidentally I haven't even seen the movie in it's full finished glory yet- though i have it on very good authority that the next time we're treated to an emer-epic (you like that one? I just made it up.) the tired 'from the director of independence day' to 'from the director of a steaming pile of poop'. But hey, all is not lost, they had a soaking wet damn tiger. Which I also had no part in.. sniff. The blurry ass image below is from the trailer and shows some of my handiwork on the giant 'terror chickens'-

No comments: