Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh La la I got off my ass

So Ruby and Me finally got off our butts and went to paris for a weekend, was pretty cool I have to say, first major diff between paris and london you notice, when you come out of the subway, there's always something cool to see... took the train, going in the chunnel is definitely anti climactic... goes black suddenly.. ears pop a bit... and out again. Did all the tourista classics there.. tower.. churches.. catacombs ... napolean's novelty sized jumbo coffin. Good times, possibly head back there again and do the country wine tour thing in versailles in the fall-

Also realised belatedly we manged to miss out on both MotoGP AND F1... fux! duh... stupid me...at least we're going to goodwood festival this weekend... pics and info about that soon- My internet as been down at home for a week.. hooray for crumbling infrastructure...grumble

pics ====> here <=====

No comments: